For over 15 years BATTLE has provided it’s customers with consultancy and advisory services to manage their trademark registrations. Our services include:
- Officially obtaining new trademark registrations in Ireland, the EU, the UK and the USA.
- Renewals for existing trademark registrations.
- Advice and guidance for trademark queries and rights to business names.
- The opposition of trademarks on behalf of our customers, including processing, filing, consulting and negotiating.
- Creation of trademark co-existence agreements.
BATTLE takes a strategic approach to every customer engagement. We strive to be incisive, responsive and solution focussed at all times in order to make the trademark registration process as painless for our customers as possible. We also believe in fixed and clear-cut fees to allow our customers to budget their trademark costs and we allow for cancellations at reasonable intervals. Furthermore, we pride ourselves on our ability to resolve possible conflicts in relation to third party trademarks and business names and we have a proven track record in negotiating the best outcomes for our customers.
We are specialists at turning business names, brands and logos into registered trademarks. We can achieve this throughout international territories. We provide our customers with the peace of mind afforded by the official protection of their business names. Our experiences ranges across industries and sectors, from SMEs to sole traders. Simply put, if you need to register a trademark or protect your brand, we can help you.
We provide a wide range of services to assist you with your trademark registrations. For more detailed information on any of the below services please contact us today.
- Trademark searches
- Trademark applications
- Business name and trademark advice
- Guidance on how to commercialise a trademark
- Negotiation of trademark agreements
- Consultations on your legals rights to your business name and/or trademark
- Trademark oppositions
- Trademark infringement consultancy
- Resolution of trademark disputes